Monday, March 21, 2011

Great Friends


Maggie & Henry (I work with Maggie, but we've been friends for about 11 yrs.)

Carrie & I (we've been friends for 40 yrs)

Sydney & Shelby (my brother Mikeys daughter, Lexi Loo Hoo would be in this pic too but she was home sick :( we missed you Loo Hoo)

Millie & I (we've been friends for 20 yrs.)
This was after the baptism at church in the arc, where we had some fine food. Thanks for the sloppy joes Momma, they were a hit like always!! As I was sitting at the little party afterwards I found myself feeling so grateful for all the great family & friends we have. We are truly blessed. Afterwards Daren & I were both feeling so full.....of love, gratitude, blessings etc. that we had no words, we just looked at each other & knew we were both feeling the same thing, a look & a smile priceless!!! Thank you to all the friends & family who were there we appreciate your love & support!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: