Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Colds & Babies.....Bad!!!

So yesterday Henry turned 6 weeks old (I can't believe it's 6 weeks already) to commemorate that day, little man got a cold. UGH!!!! So yesterday I spent most of the day holding him, I would lay him down he would sleep for a half hour then wake up screaming not being able to breathe, poor little guy! So I finally gave up & let him sleep on me upright so he could breathe. The bonus is I got some great snuggling in. He also rolled over from tummy to back yesterday!!!
After being up a good bit of yesterday we he was exhausted so last night he went down @ finally gave up @ 10:30pm he slept until 5:30 am what a good boy. When I went to get the poor little guy he had boogers all over his face & he couldn't breathe, so after sucking out boogers (while he screamed) he ate and went back to sleep. So day 2 of the cold & guess who has the sniffles now???? ME!!! Thanks buddy! Oh well, this too shall pass!!!

No comments: