Sunday, December 20, 2009

Surprise or shocker?


We gave Shelby this shirt (it says I'm the BIG SISTER) she read it & screamed your pregnant! So yes everyone were having a baby, it was quite a shock, but a great surprise.

Shelby ran away screaming, she turned around & was crying (I'm thinking Oh know she's not happy) She say's "I'm soooo happy." So we both cried, it was a great moment I'll never forget!

Her life will for sure change, but she'll be a great big sister!

Talking to Lexi Loo Hoo (giving her the news)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

oh.
my.
gosh.
excuse me while i lift myself up back into my chair!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
how exciting!!!!!
so so happy for you guys!
i told paul..."oh my gosh! trish is pregnant!" paul looked at me puzzled and said, "DAREN'S Trish?"
Yes Paul, Daren's Trish.
YAY!!!!
How far along?

Trish said...

About 5 or 6 wks. I know, I know your not supposed to tell yet but I'm excited so i feel like sharing! I'm due we think August. I've just been to my regular Dr. I go to my OB January 7th.