Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally!

Thank god it's over....this week has been crazy, bad, good, & everything in between! Big Daddy's off tomorrow, which is nice, so were getting some much needed family time in this weekend. On Monday in laws from Virginia Beach are coming for a visit for a week & of course we have something going on every night but Tuesday ugh! Shelby has a acting performance on Monday night too, so hoping to get some rest in before another crazy, busy week.  I missed it....yesterday was Big Daddy & I's first date 18 years ago! Big Daddy I'm so glad you invited yourself to come along to the funny bone, 18 yrs. ago. I can't imagine my life with anyone else! You still get my heart going, & make me laugh, here's to many, many more dates & years together! Love you Big Daddy! Hope everyone has a great stress free, relaxing weekend!

No comments: