Saturday, April 10, 2010

Preggers Update


This week is week 22. Our little man is the size of a spaghetti squash (I took a picture of one @ Hyvee, I wasn't sure what it looked like) He weighs a pound now. Henry is a mover let me tell you. On Tuesday I went for my monthly checkup, his heartbeat was 154. As last check up, the ultrasound & this time he was also being ornery. The nurse finally got his heart beat strongly on the fifth attempt, mind of his own already yikes! His favorite spot to be is down low on my bladder, so needless to say I'm peeing like crazy. The check up went well, I measured at 22 weeks, heart beat is strong, & he's very active so all is well, thank you God!

Daren finally said I looked pregnant, he wouldn't admit it before kinda hard to deny now!!! :)

Shelby giving Henry a kiss!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: